MUGGELS 08/11/18 10:11 AM

THIS FUCKR nearly took off my left tail light. His wreckless behaviour is unacceptable and to this this all happened at a Costco gas station. Bloody fucking hell!
DDA 6198 10/17/18 7:13 PM

This man tried to cut me off and when I wouldn’t let him over, he proceeded to honk his horn, flip me off, and then when the light turned green- he threw a breakfast pastry at me. You sir, are THE WORST.
LHQ652 10/07/18 11:24 PM

Bad driver, worse person to boot. After crossing 3 lanes without blinkers in TX to get to a McDonalds, they started yelling when they were honked at. He then blocked the line so he could continue yelling at a driver who had nothing do with it to impress the girl in the car with him
DCG 9014 10/13/18 3:06 PM

just a freaking as*hole. parked in front of out building waiting for someone. gets mad at me for telling them to move c*nt.
DKQ 9452 10/09/18 12:55 PM

This driver parked across two parking spots, one of which was a handicap spot, in a gas station with very limited parking.
DJN 0781 10/06/18 12:04 PM

Crossed over several double yellow lines to pass people, crappy turns almost leading to hitting him. Stay in Michigan.
DLK 7153 10/04/18 6:23 PM

Reckless driving in red sports car
DQG 0635 10/04/18 5:48 PM

Cuts people off on Crooks headed north only to tailgate in the right lane for two miles instead of switching to the empty left lane.
DKS 7177 09/24/18 5:26 PM

Complete dumbass, i was trying to turn and waited for the way to be clear.(no turn lane) so he honks his horn, then hold it down while shouting something. Then backs up and goes around me and puta half of his car in front on of my car blocking me from leaving. Wouldnt move until he got honked at.
BWT692 09/29/18 11:46 AM

Entitled AF, turned out right in front of me at Village in Rochester and appeared at best dimly aware of other drivers or his surroundings.

Worst drivers in October