DJP 0757 05/15/18 6:13 PM

Driver Hit a dog speeding in Detroit and stopped 1000 feet down the road to check car then drove off. Dog was severely injured. All legs broken. So sad. Trying to figure out driver of car to serve up some justice. 2015 blue Dodge Journey
DDL 7233 05/18/18 8:28 PM

Nice guy. Let me merge in before construction.
DTF 4407 05/18/18 12:10 AM

Does anybody know the owner? hook a sister up
DLM 5439 05/17/18 8:58 AM

They sick at driving get out of best western.
DCX 5242 05/09/18 12:01 PM

Almost hit me (pedestrian headed out of subdivision toward Big Beaver Road on lunchtime walk) as she sped out of apartment complex at about 35 mph. No sign of awareness or regret at almost clipping a walking human being.
DFG 8740 05/16/18 5:53 AM

Pure hazard, all of a sudden shows up going 15+ while i am trying to merge onto x-way. #1 Douche Driver Award for you.
DKG 8942 05/08/18 7:46 AM

This morning as I was bringing my children to daycare this psychopath tried to run me off the road. As we were driving side-by-side, he looked at me with anger and spoke a few words, he throttled ahead and swerved in and out of my lane several times in a display of road rage. I am at a loss for a reason this guy felt justified to threaten the lives of me and my children.
BVQ 8992 05/04/18 3:10 PM

Didn’t want to wait the entire second for me and the car behind me to pass so they could turn left safely onto Livernois, so obviously they had to cut me off from a subdivision side street and go about 25 mph for a half mile.
DUE 7997 05/02/18 8:04 AM

Rode my bumper in the middle lane of 75 despite obvious slow-moving vehicle ahead of me. Despite having ample space to move into the exit lane at Big Beaver, she raced to cut me off sideways, forcing me to slam on the brakes. Needs to grow up before she causes an accident.
DLL 1508 04/28/18 2:57 PM

I was parked; they backed into me left a large hole in my car and sped off. I was honking as they were backing up and as they drove off. The driver lied about not hearing me honk and the police didn’t write them up for a hit and run. careless and dishonest driver

Worst drivers in May