GKN 4554 08/18/18 10:51 AM

I remember writing this plate down, it was a Lexus or BMW type SUV. All I did was turn right on red and I saw her coming and speeding, almost increasing speed as I was trying to turn. She was a good 100 yards from me and layed on horn at me for 2 blocks. She drove over berm to pass me. I was just blown away at the ignorance. Jotted this plate down.
HHN 3287 08/14/18 8:08 PM

At around 2:00 PM today on OH-700 South, this driver passed multiple vehicles over the span of several miles. The driver's decision to pass these vehicles was completely unnecessary as traffic was moving at the designated speed limit and not being obstructive in any way. In addition, the driver committed a traffic violation by overtaking a vehicle across a solid yellow line further down OH-700 by the Ohio Turnpike overpass.

This vehicle was a white Volkswagen sedan. The driver appeared to be a woman.
GON 5181 08/10/18 8:37 PM

Passed on the right in a bike lane, right in front of the sign!
HAK 8610 08/17/18 9:05 PM

White Ford Expedition, very predatory.
GQT 9465 08/09/18 2:59 PM

Ran me off the road and flipped me off. Followed me in my car and tried to kill me
GSC 1440 08/13/18 5:34 PM

Terrible driver. Tailgated and was on his phone.
GRNMACH 08/13/18 10:40 AM

Or, as I like to call him, Mr. Brake Check
GGF 7708 08/03/18 7:10 AM

at approximately 645 am on August 3rd 2018. i was west bound on bryden in columbus on my bicycle and pulled up to an intersection. I think it was Ohio Ave. I rolled up to a stop sign and a car was waiting on Ohio Going south bound. I stopped. the car which had the right of way went though the intersection. the car behind it decided to turn right, I had right of way and started pedaling. the car turning would have hit me if i did not scream at him and stop. he stopped and flipped me off as i pedaled by and aggressively drove by very close to hitting me. his license plate is number is GGF7708. i pulled out my cell phone to initiate a call to the police for endangering my life. the suspect drove off speeding down Bryden more than 45 mph in a 25 zone. then slammed on his brakes about 500 feet in front of me. he must have seen me on my phone and assumed i was calling the authorities because he waited a few seconds then sped off again turning left (southbound) on parsons.
GRY 9362 08/09/18 10:42 PM

Stalker
EWX 9479 08/06/18 7:31 AM

Tailgates when she loses her temper.

Worst drivers in August