064 KTD 06/13/18 1:32 AM

Such a jackass. There were only 2 other cars in the entire parking lot yet he does this. At least he didn't take the disabled spot.
987 HHP 06/12/18 12:46 PM

Have dashcam video of this asshole speeding while weaving through traffic and playing with their phone as they cut me off. You are going to end up wrecking that little Chevy Cruise you shit head.
188 KML 06/05/18 7:26 PM

You know someone is a shit driver if you have their plates memorized after multiple terrible encounters with them. This idiot lives near my neighborhood and drives a red pick up truck. You can find them relentlessly tailgating any vehicle regardless of how immobile traffic is. They recklessly swerve in and out of traffic and act like inconvenienced royalty during every morning commute. I don't know them but imagine they are the most immature, insufferable person one could ever meet. Can't wait to snap pictures and holler when you're stuck in a fender bender buddy. :)
855 FEU 06/12/18 11:09 AM

Just a plain a-hole, he almost hit another car just to not let me merge in
XNR778 06/03/18 9:29 PM

What an fucking excellent person. Doesn't follow speed signs, is distracted, then will try to be a dickchese and race you when you pass them on a one lane hwy.
991 HXP 05/31/18 7:19 PM

Chinese man with chines music
455 GNT 05/21/18 10:52 AM

Threw a used syringe out the passenger side window on I-5 northbound just before the Corbett exit. Classy.
LILPUP 04/19/18 11:37 PM

Cute plates
128 GLT 04/25/18 8:14 PM

Aggresive and wreckless. An uber driver, which is even scarier
CMHF 04/14/18 2:15 AM

Pushy punk in a gray(?) Toyota Tundra tried to beat me to a stop sign intersection and force their way across first. Could have easily caused a crash. "I got a big engine and a lead foot so I get special rights" mentality.

This was near Beaverton City Hall on 4/‎9/18 at ‏‎8:40 PM. Too dark to see actual driver and windows may have been tinted.

Worst drivers in June