RGENT 09/08/18 9:49 AM

LYFT driver. License plate RGENT. Vehicle Honda HR-V. Early mornings in Portland Oregon, he likes to drive around tailgating people, screaming profanities at them out of his window, and following/harassing them. Scary guy.
XRQ812 08/27/18 12:36 AM

This guy was in a PT Cruiser and tailgating in an aggressive manner. When he passed he came so close to the front of my car I needed to brake.
And yes, I was driving the speed limit, did not engage in any way. Someone like this has a history, and hope that you do not encounter him.
637 JSZ 08/18/18 10:07 PM

what a legend, blesses everyone with the pope
020 KSZ 08/14/18 8:12 PM

Lady, in the State of Oregon the person in the intersection has the right of way. You are a terrible driver. Please read the drivers handbook.
765 JWL 07/31/18 9:00 PM

There are two young men driving this van that were violent! They nearly ran into me, and as I tried to get away for three blocks they chased me (after almost hitting ME!! Not the other way around) shouting and gesturing threats like they were going to drag me out of my car and kill me. 2 young white men. White spinter van. Seriously deranged people
945 BGX 08/04/18 3:55 PM

Watch out for this lunatic. Drives 45 I the fast lane then after you pass him he speeds way up to get around you again only to slow down again.
730 HAF 07/28/18 8:44 PM

She was kinda bad at driving and there was a dog in the window
778 YLJ 07/28/18 2:50 PM

I saw you kick the side of my truck in the home depot parking lot at around 12:35 on 12/28/2018. Hope you have insurance
525 JYQ 07/15/18 9:01 AM

Tualatin Public Library redid their parking poorly. None the less -- it's a nightmare to park in because the spaces are small, and trucks & SUVs constantly park in the compact spaces -- often intentionally taking up two spaces.

Saturday July 14th around 5:30 every space near the library was either taken by a single normal parker, or by one of these larger vehicle taking up 2 spaces. I was tired, just worked 12 hours, trying to pick up requested/held books before my surgery tomorrow. Both for myself, and for elderly Mom who is just out of the hospital.

Right in front of me a middle aged to older blonde women in a light silverfish SUV pulled in filling two spaces. I had just made a second loop to find parking. I rolled down my window & asked her [politely] if she was really going to leave it parked that way-- and pointed to the lack of alternate spaces. She just shrugged, said I won't be long & skipped off. Her attitude was entitled, dismissive, condescending -- and really just not very nice.

NOT A DECENT HUMAN BEING...
055 JHF 07/13/18 9:49 PM

This genius blocked me into my driveway, thanks a lot a-hole. Sure hope we don't have an emergency.

Worst drivers in September