08/16/18 5:56 PM

Asshole BMW driver thinks it's sensible to speed through residential neighborhoods, rev his engine at pedestrians, and assault people. Grow the fuck up.
08/20/18 7:11 PM

Stop being an idiot and trying to run people off the road.
08/13/18 12:15 PM

On #27, it shows this 1999 Chevy Suburban crashed into the crash barrier on the highway. The driver fell asleep and the SUV hit the barrier. I feel so bad 4 this driver...

08/11/18 8:14 PM

STOLEN!
08/17/18 1:03 AM

Dog attacks children
08/09/18 6:23 PM

This driver, a young black man in his 20’s, cut through an intersection and almost caused a collision, had I not slammed on my brakes. I honked at him, he honked back, slammed on his brakes, got out of the car, came over to my window and threatened to kill me, all the while yelling obscenities and using the n-word on me. I told him only reason why I honked is because he almost smashed into me. He yelled that he “didn’t give a fuck and [that he was] gonna fuck me up.” I stayed in the car until enough traffic backed up behind me to force him back into his own car and peel out, speeding away.
08/15/18 10:10 PM

Sped past me in the store front of FredMeyer holding two kids in arms. My three year old son and 7 month daughter. Followed her to the gas pump to reprimand and didn’t give two fucks.
08/07/18 12:01 PM

Grey Prius has student driver sign on it, but only driver, no passengers, so he must be the instructor. On I-5, he switched two lanes at once (to the right), merging right into my side. I'm on a motorcycle, so maybe he doesn't see me. I make evasive maneuver and honk my horn. Then I come around on his right and point my finger at him.

We get off on the same exit, where there is two left turn lanes. I'm in the left, he in the right. Light turns green and we go. He accelerates rapidly off the side of the road to the far right, then radically merges to the left and cuts me off by inches. This guy will kill somebody.

I switch lanes, and a mile or so later come up beside him in the flow of traffic, and confirm that he is one skinny African male with no passengers. Worst driving instructor EVER. Should be fired, but I didn't see a school name on the car, so maybe he just uses the sign to get away with stupid driving.
08/13/18 9:20 PM

Procurl urgente AQN 0597 foi roubado.
08/06/18 3:31 PM

This crazy girl ran me off the on ramp to the freeway and sent me up the embankment.. she had 3 other people in her car. 2 female 1 male. I tried to catch up to her to get her to pull over and she didn’t comply. Then when I finally got to her passenger side an African American gentleman lowered the window and said “we don’t have to pull over” .. I said you guys ran me off the road what are you talking about I need some information so I can fix the damage to my car. He rolled up the window! I live in Encino, Los Angeles, California and what she just did is against the law. I called police but of course they are no help

Worst drivers in August