10/17/18 6:12 AM

Uber driver illegally parked in the bike lane. Waved saying he would moved and then stayed in the lane for another several minutes until his fare showed up. What a dick.
10/17/18 1:24 AM

This asshat drives for Uber and turned left across 3 lanes of traffic while I was riding in the back. It was a one way street and he turned right into a families minivan full of kids. I had to sit there until the police arrived. He tried to tell them the van had swerved and made him flinch into them, but rly he just had said ‘oh’ and turned left across traffic cuz he missed the street he wanted to turn down. The kids in the van were traumatized and he asked the police if they could make them be quiet.
10/16/18 11:40 PM

Lyft driver illegally stopped in the bike lane. At least 15 bicycles had to go around this joker. Only left because I continued to record him.
10/16/18 12:04 PM

This driver does not care about others and park right across two spots!
10/11/18 10:49 PM

Egregiously double-parked in completely full Issaquah Highlands Park & Ride
10/11/18 8:38 AM

10/11/18 12:53 AM

Barbie drives a tesla that probably her rich daddy bought her. This day she is letting her sum boyfriend drive it. My wife is driving I'm in the passenger seat we exit 165b towards 7th ave when we get rear ended giving us whiplash. We pull over I get out to take pics and notice no license plates on her car. I ask what the license plate number is. This snotty bratt has the audacity to tell me to calm down. She says it's her car and that's her boyfriend driving it at the moment. I think her boyfriend is high on more than weed and she is covering for him. She pulls out an envelope from her car and takes a license plate out of the envelope. I take a pic of it. She said she is going back to her car to get insurance but before we know it we look up and they are speeding off around the corner. I was astonished but not shocked because she is a rich bratty daddies girl with a drug addict boyfriend with a reckless lifestyle and very dangerous to the public on the road. It was a hit n run. We reported her car and the incident. This Barbie bitch and her boyfriend are scum of the universe and karma is a bigger bitch than that, missy.
10/10/18 4:22 PM

This person has a serious anger problem on the road. Sat through a red light and then then she gave me the finger for over two solid minutes. The almost got rear ended changing lanes. A world class jackass.
10/07/18 2:45 PM

Hahahahaha this guy made the biggest scene on a 4 lane highway because he was riding our end and we flipped him off😂 he threw stuff at us out of his old Volvo, cut us off just to cause a crash just to get money out of rich people because he’s a lazy bum. He then later told us to pull over to fight two national recruit linebackers and a national recruit defensive end who are all 17. Bit inly is that illegal, he would have gotten destroyed lol
10/04/18 1:11 PM