DPC 7690 (TX) 12/20/15 9:22 AM

Located in panhandle. My fence ripped your plate off because you obviously don't have respect for other people's property. Luckily the barb wire grabbed your plate. You can have it back after you repair my fence
7JPB941 (CA) 12/20/15 1:15 AM

In the Westfield topanga mall parking garage, this idiot honks at me as I started to turn at a 4 way stop because he thinks he should go first. I let him go, he flips me off, I honk, I turn, he break checks me and flips me off again. Guy looked like the nerdiest computer geek trying to act tough. Drove off pretty quick when I got out of my truck when he break checked me... Learn some respect..
HCN 4199 (NY) 12/26/15 8:53 PM

Saw this guy driving Red lights without even stopping
7JFB671 (CA) 12/19/15 8:49 PM

This crazy man got impatient waiting for the handicap line at the Cow Palace Dickens Faire and hit my daughters car as if he would push her through the line. Happened on Saturday, December 19th at noon. He caused a scratch on her brand new car. My daughter had only purchased her new vehicle less than 24 hours earlier. A real sicko!
BRY 3332 (TX) 12/19/15 6:37 PM

This dude in a GMC Yukon nearly ran me off the road on hwy 6 and 290. Clearly had to be drunk, I was terrified. I caught that dudes plate though.
FCZ 8303 (NY) 12/26/15 5:01 PM

Completely disrespectful parking... No room for residential parking and abandoned the vehicle!
EPM T39 (FL) 12/26/15 3:24 PM

12/26: Tried to run my family off the road SB 95 near emporia, va.
FSM 9811 (TX) 12/26/15 2:00 PM

Practically rear ended us then pulled around us and slammed brakes in front of us. Swerved around and repeatedly tried to get us to hit him then tried to get us to pull over and fight him.
BSH 4859 (TX) 12/26/15 10:50 AM

Burglary theft, brownsville texas
red mazda pick up,knocked out back glass
6YYC213 (CA) 12/18/15 11:54 PM

This guy drives for Pizza Hut and he terrorizes our street. I have complained dozens of times to the manager and it is not taken seriously. He guns it around corners while looking at his phone and endangers the neighborhood kids.

Worst drivers in July